Thursday, September 4, 2008

First season with Barca

My first season with Barca starts with a remarkable addition to Barcelona squad. Guess who?? The remarkable addition is Cristiano Ronaldo. I managed to brought in this world-class winger from Man Utd for fee $46M. What can I say, this is the lower price that I can get from Man Utd. After a few negotiation this transfer are succeed and C.Ronaldo are Barca player.

Maybe you want to ask me how did I manage to get C.Ronaldo from Man Utd, right? Before the season starts, I praise Sir Alex Ferguson and want to become his friend. Maybe some people said that its not really a good idea to praise other manager. But, the matter here is to have a good relationship with the manager that have a player that you really want for your squad.

In this case, I want to get C.Ronaldo,so I need to have a good relationship with Ferguson and become his friend. Then, with this good relationship, I try to ask Man Utd the availability of C.Ronaldo. At first, they do not want to sell C.Ronaldo but after a few negotiation, Ferguson want to sell C.Ronaldo but with acceptable price. So, I offer them $46M, and they accept the offer.

Then, I also brought Vagner Love from LOSC Lille Metropole for fee $15.5M and Ismael Aissati from Getafe for fee $20M. I spend my entire transfer fee fund during my first season to brought star players to my club. In a nutshell, you must get at least one star player for your new club or starts of the new season.

__________________________________________________________

"you roll the dice you play the game..."


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad