Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Manager Talks....

Hi! Welcome to my page. I have play Football Manager just only a few month, but I already feel keen on this game. I make this page to share with all other fan of this game.
I will share my experience as I play this game as a football manager with you. It's so exciting to have opportunity to manage the club that you loved and
have the most of your favorites players under your guidance.
So, I have choose FC Barcelona as the first that I manage in Football Manager 2008 as Barcelona is my favourites. As this is the first club I have ever managed and witout experience as a football manager, some of the players did not believe that I have the ability to manage the club to the victory.
But I have prove that everyone has the ability to manage and maybe they are not very success at the first time but they will become better after some time.
So, I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad