Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My tactic for season 07/08

I used formation 5-4-1 for Barca. I used this formation as I know that Barca has a good midfielder and striker. Even our defender line up look very good on a paper, but we still can't underestimate our opponent ability to make a goal. 5-4-1 means that we use 5 defender, but 2 of them are used also as a wing-back. So, there will be only 3 center defender.
My wing-back is Zambrotta, Sylvinho, and E.Abidal. If they injured or not fit, I will changed my tactic by using 4-4-2. When play 4-4-2, I will change team mentality to very attacking and make sure defender defend deep.
I only used 1 center midfielder and that mean player for that position need to be a player with good passing,creativity and have some defend ability.
3 attacking midfielder is good enough to make our opponent defender suffers a lot. Our player like Ronaldinho and A.Iniesta at the center will make a chance for the attack while C.Ronaldo and G.dos Santos will carried the task to make a goal and assist to the striker.
I only used 1 striker as I have Thierry Henry and Eto'o that can be a lone striker. Both of them has a very good accelaration and finishing. I only hope for them to score when they got a chance.
_____________________________

The highest rating player for Barca is C.Ronaldo with 16 goals in 38 appearances. Even C.Ronaldo is a new player in Barca, he still can adapt himself easily and play well with other player. He prove to our team that he is worth to us. Our other new player,Vagner Love, also prove his worthiness by score 10 goals in 27 appearances.
The top scorer in Barca is T.Henry with 26 goals in 26 appearances. He do a few hatrics in this season.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad