Thursday, September 4, 2008

Second season...


For my second season with Barcelona, I had brought in 14 players to my club and 3 of them are from free transfer. Santiago Canizares, Juan Roman Riquelme, and Javieer Mascherano

are the players that I brought in by free transfer. The highest transfer fee I paid for this season is for Gianluigi Buffon with fee $110M from Juventus.

Buffon is the world-class goalkeeper that I really want to brought to my club. Then I bought the world-class defender, Andrea Barzagli for $90M from

Liverpool. I also bought the next Diego Maradona, Sergio Aguero for $66M from At. Madrid. This wonderkid is the hot prospect to the club for the future.

Then, I also strenghten my team's defend by bringing Maicon from Inter Milan for $47.5M and Ezequiel Garay from Racing for $38.5M. I am also happy as I managed to brought

3 talented young player into my club. Lulinha from Corinthians is just $4.1M. Sindou Kone from Dortmund is just $8.5M. Guillermo Burdisso from Livorno is just $2.4M.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad ss_blog_claim=6c42769341c91be65e344bd79d1fd1ad